Thursday, June 21, 2012
Wikis
Wiki's have been very interesting to learn about. Prior to this class I did not have any experience with a wiki. Actually, I had never even heard of them! Of course, I have heard of wikipedia but didn't realize that this was something that I could actually create and utilize on my own! Now that I have had some practice using wikis I can certainly see how they would be beneficial as a teacher. You could use them to communicate with other teachers by sharing documents or ideas. Or, you could use them to communicate with parents and event planning. It's certainly a much better way to communicate on a larger scale than forwarding emails would be, which can be confusing and excessive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Jenny H.
- Hi! Thank you for visiting my blog! Here I'll be sharing with you my experiences in my Ed Psych 401 class at the University of Tennessee.

No comments:
Post a Comment