Thursday, June 7, 2012

Course Expectations

I am very excited to be part of this course! This is my first course I've taken after being accepted into the teacher licensure program. I am eager to learn about new technology and how that fits into my future classroom.  Although I am comfortable with using different resources such as blogging and website editing, my hope is to push those boundaries and learn even more.  I also hope to build my own library of resources to use as a "go-to" when I begin my teaching career.

In the second class we were introduced to Wiki's. I had never heard of them before. I have already started thinking of different ways this could be useful.  I particularly enjoyed the Plain English videos we watched in class and will be taking note of them to use in the future! 

I'm looking forward to learning more!

by the way....

Welcome to my blog!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi! Thank you for visiting my blog! Here I'll be sharing with you my experiences in my Ed Psych 401 class at the University of Tennessee.