Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Webquests

I had actually never heard of a webquest until this class!  Now that I have though, I am certain I will be using them a lot in my future! Webquests are great because they offer all of the information you would need when trying to learn about a subject without having to send your student all over the internet searching for information. What I like best about Webquests are that they are deliberately designed to make the best of the learner's time.

Since I am interested in teaching the younger grades, Webquests will be particularly useful to reinforce content. It's a fun and interactive way to teach students how to use the internet as a tool in their research while also being productive and learning a lot about a subject along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi! Thank you for visiting my blog! Here I'll be sharing with you my experiences in my Ed Psych 401 class at the University of Tennessee.