Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A Reflection


What a busy summer! This class feels like it has flown by. I am happy to report that I have learned far more than I expected when I first started this course. I've been exposed to so many helpful resources that will help me feel better prepared once I begin my internship. I know that I will be referencing my website, wiki, and this very blog in the future when I'm building course content and lesson plans. Furthermore, I actually know how to use these tools now. They are no longer just great ideas -- I can put them in action. There have certainly been some challenges in learning some of the programs. Active inspire and imovie were among the most challenging yet rewarding projects I've learned this summer.

1 comment:

  1. It has indeed flown by! I think you pushed yourself to make the most of each tool you used helping you to learn even more. Keep trying new tools to engage your students!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi! Thank you for visiting my blog! Here I'll be sharing with you my experiences in my Ed Psych 401 class at the University of Tennessee.